Sound Engineer / Designer
We are looking for sound designers with a background in commercial sound design and/or video game design. For the majority of 2021, this will be a remote job and can continue on that way, unless you are interested in mixing sound once we open up our physical studios again late in 2021.
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings – free of distortion or audio artifacts
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Help students understand basic needs of home studios
- Proven experience as sound engineer / designer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools, Audition, Audacity)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- High school diploma; Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field is a plus
Please send CV/Resume/sound samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.